INTRODUCTION ABOUT COMMUNIST PARTY OF VIETNAM ONLINE NEWSPAPER
The Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Online Newspaper raises the voices of the Party, State and people on the Internet; is a media and multimedia agency publishing the documentation and electronic documents of the CPV Central Committee (CPVCC), is a center to exploit and integrate information from the websites of Party Central Committee’s Commissions, central offices of provincial party committees, city party committees and party committees nationwide, and is a portal for communication between the Party and People.
CPV Online Newspaper operates under the guidance, orientation and direct management of the Party Central Committee Commission of Popularization and Education.
1. Provides new, information for popularization and education:
- Supplies extensive information and popularization in order to raise awareness about the meaning, role, importance and need to study, creatively apply and develop Marxism-Leninism and Ho Chi Minh thought; guidelines and policies of the Party; and policies and laws of the State.
- Fully reflects activities of the Party, first of all the CPVCC, the Politburo, the Secretariat and executive committees at all levels; activities of the State apparatus and the political system from the central to local levels.
- Joins in theoretical research and practical reviews; popularizes experiences, innovations and achievements in socio-economic development, national defense and security enhancement, and strong political system building.
- Makes sharp and timely assessments and comments on the basis of the orthodox viewpoints of the Party and State on domestic and international events and pressing issues of readers’ concern.
- Satisfies people’s demand for information, studying and cultural activities.
2. Be a people’s forum
- Carries out exchanges on issues relating to CPV and the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, that readers and people pay attention to;
- Reflects honestly and fully the thoughts, aspirations, suggestions of cadres, Party members and people of all classes for the Party and State.
- Be a place to communicate, receive and handle information and feedback between the Party, State and People, between People and the Party, State.
3. Encourages the emulation movement of the whole Party, people and the army
- Discovers, encourages and contributes to replicating new factors and advanced examples in the patriotic emulation movement; building and defending the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
4. Participating in communications on foreign affairs:
- Implementing communications on foreign affairs in many languages; providing information and communications on the Party's viewpoints and guidelines, the State’s policies and laws, achievements of the innovation cause, construction and protection of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the foreign policy of the Party.
- Communicating the history and tradition of the nation, promoting the image of a Vietnam that loves peace, stability, democracy and development, helping international friends understand, cooperate and support Vietnam.
5. Struggling to protect the Party's ideological foundation, opposing wrong and hostile information and allegations; fight against corruption and negative phenomena:
- Actively and positively struggling to oppose wrong and hostile information, allegations, viewpoints against the Party, the State and the regime; struggling with misleading and distortional arguments in all three fields: political theory, ideology – culture, and literature and art.
- Fighting against corruption, wastefulness, bureaucracy, negative social evils.
- Struggling with signs of depression in political ideology, morality, lifestyle, and “self-evolution” and “self-transformation” manifestations inside the Party.
6. Building, operating and managing the "System of documentation of the Party":
Constructing, supplementing and regularly updating an electronic data information system to introduce classic works of Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Ho Chi Minh; documents of the Communist Party of Vietnam; political books; legal documents of the State; new studies on Marxism - Engels, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh and other leaders.
7. Information exploitation and integration
Exploiting and integrating information from websites of central commissions and office of Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee, Committees of Party Civil Affairs, Party Committees, provincial Party Committees and Municipal Party Committees under the central level.
8. Operation and management of "Ho Chi Minh website":
Building, supplementing and regularly updating database information about the biography, life, career, ideology, morality and style of President Ho Chi Minh in order to communicate, educate and build up the personality and morality of each cadre, Party member and build the culture of Vietnamese people. At the same time, it continues to promote the value of Ho Chi Minh's thought, morality and style to the international community.
- Communicating advanced examples, good examples, creative ways in studying and following Ho Chi Minh's thought, morality and style.
9. Building multimedia press agency:
Building a multimedia press agency to meet requirement of information, communications and professional guidance of the commissions of Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee; strengthening construction of internet television channels in the direction of modernization to meet the demand for watching television on the Internet; building an electronic communication portal between the Party and the people on the Internet.
10. Organizing activities for economic purpose
- Performs electronic services on the page based on State laws;
- Offers advertising to introduce the Vietnamese country and people, and its achievements in socio-economic development sectors.
III. Organizational structure
The Communist Party of Vietnam Online Newspaper is a non-business administrative unit of the Party Central Committee Commission of Education and Popularization (administration-level). It has its own office, seal and second-level account. It operates in the framework of law of the State and regulations of the Party.
The organizational structure of the Newspaper consists of:
* Editorial Council
1. Le Manh Hung, deputy head of the PCC Commission of Education and Popularization, chairman of the Council
2. Vo Van Dung, member of the Party Central Committee, deputy head of the PCC Commission of Internal Affairs, member
3. Ngo Van Tuan, deputy head of the PCC Commission of Economics, member
4. Ha Ngoc Anh, deputy head of the PCC Commission of Mass Mobilization, member
5. Nguyen Viet Thao, vice director of Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, member
6. Ha Quoc Tri, member of the PCC Commission of Inspection, member
7. Tran Doan Tien, editor-in-chief of the Communist Party of Vietnam Online Newspaper, permanent member
* Editorial Board
– Editor-in-chief: Tran Doan Tien
– Permanent vice editor-in-chief: Nguyen Cong Dung
– Vice editor-in-chief: Nguyen Trong Hau
– Vice editor-in-chief: Do Thi Thu Hien
– Member of the editorial board: Pham Duc Thai
* Units under Editorial Board
1. Department of Sub-editors
– Head: Vu Dieu Thu
– Tel: 08048253
2. Department of News
– Head: Luong Thi Thanh Hoa
– Tel: 08048952
3. Department of Party Building
– Head: Nguyen Van Minh
– Tel: 08048951
4. Department of Special Subjects
– Deputy Head: Dang Ngoc Hieu
– Tel: 08048934
5. Department of Readers and Collaborators
– Head: Tran Anh Tuan
– Tel: 08048905
6. Center of Internet Television
– Director: Nong Van Manh
– Tel: 08045679
– Vice director: Dang Pham Hai
- Tel: 08045682
7. Department of Foreign Languages
- Deputy head: Vu Khac Kien
- Tel: 08048237
- Deputy head: Nguyen Thi Yen
- Tel: 08048823
– Head: Nguyen Thi Mai Phuong
– Tel: 08048348
– Vice head: Tran Hong Quynh
– Tel: 08048520
9. Center of Communications and Advertising
- Director: Nguyen Thanh Cao
– Tel: 08049365
10. Center of Technique
- Director: Nguyen Hong Phong
– Tel: 08048915
- Vice director: Lai Hop Dong
– Tel: 08048157
11. Southern Representative Office
- Head: Nguyen Vu Anh
- Tel: 08085888
- Deputy head: Phan Thi Quynh Mai
- Tel: 08084188
Room 611, Building at 87 Tran Quoc Toan street, precinct 7, district 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 080.84168 Fax: 080.83521
26 Tran Phu Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
Tel: 080.51538 Fax: 080.51539
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
381 Doi Can street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi
Tel: 08048162 Fax: 08044175
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com