Photo for illustration (Source: baogiaothong.vn)
These eight flights are:
- TG564 from Bangkok to Noi Bai on March 15th
- SQ176 from Singapore to Noi Bai on March 15th
- VJ826 from Kuala Lumpa to Ho Chi Minh city on March 4th
- TK162 from Istanbul to Ho Chi Minh city on March 8th
- QH1521 from Ho Chi Minh city to Phu Quoc on March 9th
- QH1524 from Phu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh city on March 13th
- SU290 from Moscow to Hanoi on March 13th
- QR970 from Doha to Ho Chi Minh city on March 10th
The Ministry asked all the passengers on those flights to contact the disease control centres of the provinces and cities for guidance on health monitoring.
Agents selling tickets for them are responsible for notifying the passengers who bought tickets for those flights.
The number of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam stands at 61 now, 16 of them have been discharged from hospital following their full recovery./.