Independence Place built in 1962, marked the end of the historic Ho Chi Minh Campaign for southern liberation. At present, the Unification Hall is recognized as a special national relic where the city’s and country’s large events are held and is an indispensable destination for visitors.
The current headquarters of the city People’s Committee, built from 1898 to 1909 with French design.
Dragon House, built between 1862-1863, is now the Ho Chi Minh Museum, which preserves and displays documents and exhibits on President Ho Chi Minh’s great revolutionary life and career.
Ho Chi Minh city Post Office was built from 1886 - 1891 by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel. At present, it is one of the most appreciated architectural works in Ho Chi Minh city. Every day many visitors come here to visit and explore the location.
The city theater was built from 1898 to 1900 in the Western European architectural style. It is a beautiful and solemn place for performing arts and cultural activities, and organizing big events of Ho Chi Minh city.
Ho Chi Minh Museum, built in 1890, is the place to organize many useful educational activities for students, replacing the history lessons in class and many meaningful social and cultural activities.
Ho Chi Minh city Fine Arts Museum established in 1987
Le Van Duyet Temple was built in 1949, with its gate considered typical of ancient Saigon.
Con Rua Lake is considered a cultural and historic construction. Like a park, it is a place for residents’ and tourists’ rest time.
Ben Thanh Market, built from 1912 to 1914, is one of the outstanding trade centers attractive to tourists.
Binh Tay Market, built in 1928, is the city’s large wholesale location.
The house for silversmith worshipping in the city has been standing for over 100 years.
Pasteur Sai Gon Institute, now Pasteur Institute Ho Chi Minh city, has become a specialized medical center and leading preventive health foundation in the southern region.
The Nguyen Thi Minh Khai high school established in 1913 is one of the oldest high schools in southern Vietnam.